About Annie's List
Annie’s List is a political action committee whose vision is to achieve equality for women by changing the face of power in Texas. The Training and Engagement Fund is the advocacy arm of Annie's List. The Fund is dedicated to advancing the participation of women in the political process in Texas.
We do this by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing pro-choice women who are dedicated to advancing the self-determination, health, safety and financial security of Texas women and their families.
Annie's List promotes a progressive agenda that focuses on:
● Protecting access to a full range of sexual and reproductive health care for all women, including access to abortion
● Providing affordable and accessible health care for all Texas families
● Advancing the inclusion and protection of marginalized and disenfranchised Texans in all aspects of public life
● Creating equitable economic opportunities, wages, and working conditions for women
● Preventing violence against women and children and assisting survivors
● Supporting high quality and accessible public education for all children, pre-K through college