CPD/A is seeking a CRM Manager to improve how we use technology to raise more money and better activate our supporters. In their first year, the CRM Manager will focus on three primary work areas: configuring and administering a Salesforce instance that supports our fundraising program, serving as project manager for our org-wide implementation of EveryAction, and monitoring integration of data between EveryAction and Salesforce. In addition to a solid mastery of Salesforce, this role requires strong communication, project management, and time management skills. The ideal candidate for this position has at least five years’ experience aligning the business needs of fundraising and program staff with Salesforce functionality, has engaged a diverse set of stakeholders in implementing CRM tools, and is comfortable training users and championing CRM as a strategy for improving our shared work.
The CRM Manager will report to the Director of Systems and Administration and will work closely with our development team, public affairs team, and other stakeholders across CPD/A to improve our overall CRM infrastructure.
The CRM Manager will:
- Meet with users to translate their needs into Salesforce functionality and execute the required work in Salesforce
- Work with our Development team to define and document standards for data entry and system use in Salesforce
- Define and prioritize cleanup projects
- Create dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Own the master task list for our EveryAction implementation and report out regularly to stakeholders
- Monitor flow of data between EveryAction and Salesforce
- Manage Salesforce contractors as needed
The ideal candidate has at least five years of CRM experience in a nonprofit setting. Relevant experience here includes systems administration, project management, translating needs to software functionality, training people on technology and helping drive adoption, and helping align technology with business process. Please address your relevant experience in your cover letter. This position will work with staff across our organization, so past experience in either fundraising, organizing, or programs is preferred but not required.
Additional requirements include:
- Advanced experience in Salesforce
- A high level of attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships across a geographically diverse staff
- The ability to translate technical jargon to general audiences
- Strong project management skills
- A deep commitment to CPD/A’s mission, politics, and theory of change
Salary and Benefits
This is a union position. Salary will be determined according to a salary scale which takes into account years’ experience, location, job category, and other factors, but is expected to be $65,000-80,000 and category 2. The CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement) is available here.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter and resume via our HiringThing portal. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
CPD/A is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and actively recruits people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Center for Popular Democracy
The Center for Popular Democracy and CPD Action (together, CPD/A) work to promote equity, opportunity, and a dynamic democracy in partnership with innovative base-building organizations, organizing networks and alliances, and progressive unions across the country. We currently work with more than 45 partner organizations in more than 38 states, Puerto Rico, and D.C., and build the strength and capacity of democratic organizations to envision and advance a pro-worker, pro-immigrant, racial and economic justice agenda. We are a rapidly-expanding, changing organization that partners with organizations across the country to build political power and win tangible victories that improve the lives of low-wage workers, immigrants, and communities of color.