Location: Remote (US Based candidates only)
Salary Range: $48,000 – $53,000
As a member of TargetSmart’s Client Services team, you will provide support for progressive organizations and Democratic campaigns, consultants, and polling firms’ use of all of TargetSmart’s data, products, and technology tools. This role includes maintaining relationships with and providing account management for a broad range of clients, educating and training clients on TargetSmart’s data and offerings, and playing an essential role in the overall day-to-day Client Services’ operations of TargetSmart by performing a number of critical administrative tasks.
Client and Data Services Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Triage and troubleshoot daily inbound questions and requests
- Complete steps required to onboard new clients
- Enter client contract information into project management system and connect contracts to Salesforce accounts
- Submit, document, track and monitor data requests and processing jobs
- Provide support for a variety of internal and external platforms that host TargetSmart data
- Assist in the planning and organizing of the bi-annual Client Roundtable event
- Assist with the production and reporting of client communications
- Develop online Client Support content (i.e., voter file build updates, new data or product release information, frequently asked questions, etc.)
- Maintain client contact lists in all platforms
- Attend TargetSmart events, conferences, and summits as needed
- Experience working with political data (i.e., voter files, model scores, donor lists, membership lists, etc.)
- Experience working with at least one of TargetSmart’s ListBuilder, SmartVAN, other Voter Activation Network (VAN) software, or other similar online data querying software
- Understanding of voting process and political district boundaries
- 1-2 years’ experience in Democratic campaigns, progressive non-profits, PACs, polling firms, or political consultancies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues and solve problems requiring quick turnaround times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and see them through to completion and within appropriate deadlines
- Attention to detail, solid communication skills
TargetSmart thrives on a unique atmosphere and culture. Our professionals, at all levels, work primarily as virtual teams spread across the country. We encourage remote working and provide the necessary technology to facilitate it. We also foster an open environment (virtually, of course) where team members seek input from and are encouraged to collaborate and exchange ideas with their colleagues at all levels of the company. We decentralize decision-making wherever possible and put authority where the knowledge is. It’s our belief that this creates an atmosphere of respect and integrity where we all work together toward common goals. We believe that a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, and gender identities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and members of untapped groups are welcome on our teams.
We offer a supportive workplace filled with dedicated and creative people and all the following benefits:
Including a 401(k) with generous company matching.
100% REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY
Always have been and always will be.
TOP-NOTCH MEDICAL COVERAGE
Domestic-partner inclusive, health, dental, vision, life, cancer coverage, and long-term disability insurance for you and your dependents.
GENEROUS PAID TIME OFF
23 days of PTO per year. We believe in work-life balance and encourage you to use your time off. The company provides 10 ½ paid holidays per year.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE
8 weeks of fully paid time off. All genders qualify equally, and the policy includes adoptions.