An intern for the Production Team will help to produce and deliver data and solutions that drive our clients’ matching, targeting and outreach efforts. The intern will learn techniques and processes of working with data to ensure that our clients receive clean, enhanced, ready-to-use data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with production team to deliver quality data products in a timely manner.
- Manage time to meet deadlines and other internal or client-driven timelines.
- Submit, document, track and monitor data processing jobs.
- Take initiative to continuously monitor all data processes to ensure seamless process flow.
- Build data processing workflows to streamline production processes.
- Research and accurately validate source data, data formatting specifications and output requirements according to client specifications and service level agreements ensuring minimal defects.
- Perform audits to ensure compliance with quality assurance processes, established procedures, project requirements and service level agreements/expectations.
- Enthusiasm to learn new software and processes
- Trouble-shooting/problem-solving experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
About TargetSmart Communications
TargetSmart is a leading provider of political data and technology that enables campaigns and organizations to successfully communicate with large audiences, personalize outreach, and create lasting relationships. Our superior politically-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized multichannel marketing strategies. TargetSmart leverages over 25 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, reliable data products and solutions.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.