WHO WE ARE:
ActBlue builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors by making it easier for grassroots supporters to make their voices heard and by helping thousands of groups — from presidential candidates to environmental organizations — build people-powered movements.
We’re a nonprofit organization, and our team has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the tech innovators to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission.
You will be part of ActBlue’s newly expanded Democratic Politics and Elections department, designed to support campaigns and electoral groups using ActBlue for digital fundraising and organizing. You will own a portfolio of accounts within the Mountain and Plains region, providing maintenance and strategic advising to ensure that they are effectively using and leveraging ActBlue.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work as part of a regional team to meet or exceed goals around relationship building, account management, and strategic account support;
- Prospect and establish relationships with new campaigns per the team’s relationship-building work plan;
- Serve as the account manager for a portfolio of campaigns, providing support in account set-up and ongoing maintenance issues;
- Use established best practices to provide strategic advising and troubleshooting for organizations and campaigns;
- Provide onboarding and training on the ActBlue product;
- Maintain deep and nuanced knowledge of the ActBlue product;
- Collaborate with colleagues on ways to improve account management and campaign support.
- Work outside of regular business hours (i.e., 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) as required;
- Travel as required
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 1-3 years working in a professional environment;
- Experience working in an electoral or nonprofit setting;
- Experience working in a fast paced, problem solving role preferred;
- Recent or current experience working in the Mountain and Plains region (TX preferred)
- Self-starter mentality: capable of working independently, but motivated by ActBlue’s big picture mission and goals;
- Clear and compassionate writing and verbal communication;
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to detail and high fidelity to follow up and follow through on commitments;
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Electoral experience, including volunteer or internships, is preferred;
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
LOCATION AND COMPENSATION
This is a fully remote position, but must live within the region (CO, ID, KS, MT, ND, NE, OK, SD, TX, WY). This posting is for a full-time, salaried position.
ActBlue offers generous, competitive compensation, and provides fully paid and trans-inclusive health, dental, and vision insurance and an employer-sponsored 401k contribution plan. ActBlue will also provide the technology and hardware needed to do the job.
Salary Range: $55,000 – 70,000 based on experience.
The terms and conditions of this position are subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the Campaign Workers Guild, the exclusive bargaining agent of covered ActBlue employees.
Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply. ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.