WHO WE ARE:
ActBlue builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors by making it easier for grassroots supporters to make their voices heard and by helping thousands of groups — from presidential candidates to environmental organizations — build people-powered movements.
We’re a nonprofit organization, and our team has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the tech innovators to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission.
You will work closely with the Mountain and Plains Regional Director to grow a team within ActBlue’s Democratic Politics and Elections department. Through thoughtful project and people management, you will help the Regional Director develop and lead strategy to expand ActBlue’s reach and impact. You will manage 2-3 Associates who recruit, train, and support state and local campaigns using ActBlue.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with the Regional Director to develop outreach strategy focused on relationship building to increase adoption and strategic use of ActBlue;
- Work with the Regional Director to assign Associates’ turf and set goals;
- Manage a team of Associates working directly with campaigns by holding them accountable to goals around relationship building, account management, and strategic account support;
- Evaluate progress to goals regularly, making adjustments as necessary;
- Mentor and coach a team of Associates to provide creative, thoughtful, and individualized support to the campaigns within their turf;
- Provide account management and strategic account support for a small portfolio of high priority accounts;
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the ActBlue platform and its role within political digital programs;
- Collaborate with other managers within the department to maintain a broad understanding of accounts’ needs;
- Facilitate and lead meetings and trainings, both internally and externally;
- Work outside of regular business hours (i.e., 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) as required;
- Travel as required.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- At least 4 years of Democratic campaign and or program/project management experience;
- At least 3 years people management experience preferred;
- Experience managing a small team of staff in a fast paced environment;
- Understanding of political structures and state landscapes;
- Experience building and maintaining relationships;
- Experience managing and implementing programs or campaigns, or experience being part of a team plan;
- Experience managing or working closely with fundraising and digital programs;
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving, team-building, and internal and external relationship-building.
LOCATION AND COMPENSATION:
This is a fully remote position but the chosen candidate must live in the Mountain and Plains Region (CO, ID, KS, MT, ND, NE, OK, SD, TX, WY). This posting is for a full-time, salaried position.
ActBlue offers generous and competitive compensation, and provides fully paid and trans-inclusive health, dental, and vision insurance and an employer-sponsored 401k contribution plan. ActBlue will also provide the technology and hardware needed to do the job.
Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply. ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
Supervisory role not part of the Bargaining Unit position: Certain employees who report to this position may be covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.