Immediately to September 30, 2021
- Develop and oversee an annual fundraising program
- Identify prospective individual and foundation donors, and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships
- Maintain ongoing communications with donors
- Ensure timely and accurate report submissions to funders
- Collaborate with and direct staff and leadership on the management and planning of fundraising and donor events
- Coordinate and drive the work of the Organized Money cohort
- Develop print marketing collateral related to fundraising in collaboration with the Communications team;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 5+ years’ fundraising experience, which would ideally include a relevant prospect portfolio
- Foundation relationship and grant writing experience
- Individual donor development experience, with a particular focus and expertise in making direct asks
- Experience in training and mobilizing multiple teams in a fundraising campaign or initiative
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- A proactive, self-motivated leader who excels in a team setting.
- Fundraising experience with grassroots nonprofit organizations is a plus
The ideal candidate lives anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania, with the ability to travel, once it becomes safe to do so.
Full-time Temporary-to-Permanent. Hourly during temporary period; salaried if transitioned to permanent.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Temporary hourly range is $29-$37/hour, commensurate with experience, competencies and capacities.
Permanent Hire Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary package and benefits for permanent hire, with a salary range of $60-75K; actual offer amount will be matched to experience, competencies and capacities. Fully paid health insurance. Training and leadership development opportunities, vacation, and time-off.
How to Apply:
Please submit a RESUME and LETTER (1-2 pages) that describes your interest, experience, commitment, and any relevant personal background to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “DD Development” in the subject line.
PA Stands Up embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Source: Pennsylvania Stands Up Jobs