The Digital Fundraising Manager is expected to work cross-departmentally, leading campaigns and the marketing side of digital & in-person events, initiatives, and collaborations. This role strategizes, builds all-encompassing project goals and plans, creates fundraising related materials including copy and design elements. This position strives to reach annual fundraising goals in conjunction with the Development team. They play a critical role in ensuring the Communications and Development teams are aligned on all fundraising initiatives, campaigns, and more through intentional communication.
The Digital Fundraising Manager reports to the Director of Development.
Campaign Management and Material Development
- Create, execute, and lead fundraising campaigns, overseeing project timelines and work with the Director of Development to achieve organizational revenue target of over $1.4 million stemming from campaigns such as We See You, Giving Day, Hope for the Holidays, Giving Tuesday, and more.
- Lead content creation for fundraising campaigns, fundraising events, and more. This includes collaborating with the Development and Communications teams on email marketing strategy, leading brainstorming meetings, taking creative lead, and ensuring consistency with each new initiative.
- Efficiently design, edit, and develop on-brand materials, in digital and print formats, for external athletic and small-scale in-person and virtual events in a timely manner in collaboration with members of the Development Team.
- Design compelling and brand-consistent donor-facing materials, which includes copywriting, which will assist the Development Team in making successful donor solicitations in a timely manner.
- Assist the Communications Team in the construction of quarterly and monthly content calendars, helping to craft engaging external content driven by ‘donor-centric’ best practices, analytics, and effectively organizing multiple campaigns simultaneously with targeted audiences.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, continuing to elevate the Family Reach brand and implementing intentional strategy changes when needed.
- Must be able to have a clear understanding of Family Reach’s tone, message, and goals.
Relationship & Project Management
- Grow and manage the Family Reach Ambassador program to amplify fundraising efforts, social campaigns, and virtual/in-person events with the ultimate goal of achieving annual revenue targets.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with celebrities/influencers and their teams, ensuring consistent and timely communication while keeping them engaged with new opportunities.
- Lead external projects and partnership collaborations to ensure the Family Reach brand is accurately represented and marketing needs are met, including: photographers, advertisers, and sponsors.
- Collaborate with the Community and Events Manager as well as external partners to craft engaging virtual and in-person event experiences, overseeing all marketing needs and delegating as needed.
- Strategize with Development Department members to support ongoing fundraising efforts.
- 3-5 years experience in creating and running development marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask daily with a high level of creativity
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and with external partners
- Able to travel for events and/or industry conferences
- Experience working with different departments within a company
- Should be familiar Salesforce, Quip, Gmail and have an interest in learning about new techniques and technologies for the position
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and other general social media insights and analytics
- Passion for Family Reach’s mission
COMPENSATION: The salary range for this position is $50,000-$60,000. Family Reach offers an attractive benefits package, including, but not limited to, an annual performance bonus, medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and generous vacation and leave policies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Family Reach
Our Mission: Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to removing the financial barriers standing between a cancer patient and their treatment. We deliver financial education, financial coaching, resource navigation, and emergency relief funds to patients and caregivers facing a cancer diagnosis, so no family has to choose between their health and their home. Our organization believes in the values of compassion, courage, innovation, scrappiness, and collaboration as core components of our community and the services we provide.
Family Reach Values: Family Reach is inclusive of all racial, ethnic, and cultural minorities; LGBTQIA+ individuals, individuals with disabilities, individuals that are neurodivergent, and individuals from all educational backgrounds. We encourage multiple perspectives and experiences, support a multicultural environment, and are dedicated to building our leadership and staff to reflect these values and the diverse communities we serve.