WHO WE ARE:
ActBlue builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors by making it easier for grassroots supporters to make their voices heard and helping thousands of groups — from presidential candidates to environmental organizations — build people-powered movements.
We’re a nonprofit organization, and our team has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the tech innovators to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission.
If we don't have a job posted right now that matches your interest, we would still like to hear from you! We look forward to considering your application when new positions become available.
We look for empathetic and passionate people who are committed to building people-powered movements through small-dollar donors. We offer autonomy, responsibility, and amazing colleagues geeking out about politics and tech all day, plus generous benefits.
Check out our roles/specialties below and let us know why you'd make a great addition to our team.
- Outreach: Democratic Politics and Elections, Movement, Issue, and Charitable Organizations, Data and Reporting, Research
- Customer Service: Donor Support, Admin Support and Account Operations
- Communications and Marketing: Social Media, Press, Marketing Research, Design, Content Strategy, Internal Communications
- People and Culture: Training and Development, Compensation, Payroll, HR Generalist, Recruiting, Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Finance, Legal and Compliance: Financial Planning, Accounting, Legal Counsel, Analysis
While most of our positions are remote-eligible, ActBlue’s headquarters are located in Davis Square in Somerville, MA, just a few blocks from Boston’s MBTA Red Line train.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
ActBlue is committed to consistent compensation practices across our organization. Final salary offers will take into account factors such as candidate experience, interview performance and current team salary parity.
- Flexible work schedules and an unlimited time-off policy
- Fully paid and trans-inclusive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families; plus fully-paid health reimbursement arrangement to use for out of pocket expenses and fully-paid short- and long-term disability
- Fully paid basic and AD&D life insurance and a voluntary supplemental life insurance option
- Dependent and health care flexible spending account options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits for employees
- Automatic 2% Employer-paid 401K contribution, plus up to an additional 6% match on employee contributions
- A minimum of three months paid medical, family and parental leave (for all new parents, adoptions included)
- Commuter or home-office benefits, including a $1,000 home-office setup allowance for all new full-time remote employees
- Additional perks including quarterly snack deliveries and digital subscriptions to the Boston Globe & New York Times
ActBlue is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply. ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
ActBlue is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, including using our online system to apply for a position. ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.