Gambit Strategies is a media & creative firm specializing in digital persuasion, mobilization, and issue advocacy. We harness our 25 years of collective experience and expertise to help campaigns, organizations, and causes win critical fights.
- Lead and manage media campaign creation and execution based on client objectives + guidance from the senior team
- Oversee the management of the buying, tag implementation, and campaign pacing, ensuring that optimizations are being made regularly and we are on target to hit spend and performance targets
- Expertly review campaign reports with a close eye for detail and develop smart analysis of the program with key optimization recommendations
- Develop relationships and negotiate with partners to ensure the best possible inventory and rates for our buys
- Manage a team of planners and buyers, spearheading training and development of talent
- Ensure the buying and ad ops team is executing on and understands optimization needs and plan changes, working closely with the Ad Ops Manager to refine our processes and internal communications.
- Along with leadership, provide expert counsel and present plan recommendations to clients
- Lead the development and adaptation of media process and execution, and communicate needs to senior team
- Communicate timing needs for campaign launch to leadership and clients
- Track reporting to ensure that campaigns are pacing properly and make optimizations to make sure we are reaching our audiences
- When necessary, negotiate added value from vendors
- At least 6 years of experience in a paid media role, with extensive media planning experience, having negotiated and planned media buys that have a mix of CTV, social media, pre-roll, search inventory
- At least 2-4 years of programmatic experience and have a clear point of view how it fits into the media landscape. Be able to recommend what we run through programmatic versus direct deals
- Have strong experience in managing, training, and developing new talent, and building and refining ironclad media processes.
- Have a strong POV of targeting offerings and what is the most precise, efficient way to reach audiences
- Experience communicating campaign strategy and analysis internally and with external stakeholders
- Be up to date on industry trends, best practices, and new offerings
- Have a firm understanding the types of targeting available with each partner / platform, with a wide range of experience executing campaigns with these partners, so you can confidently recommend the best possible approach with each media plan
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow a strict QA process, even when you are very busy
- Thrives in a team environment and works well collaborating with others
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and can handle multi-tasking several projects with tight timelines at once
Gambit Strategies is partnering with Progressive Pipeline in this search. If you’re interested in the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.