Moore Campaigns works with Democrats and progressive organizations across the country to strategize, develop and execute direct mail campaigns that integrate eye-catching design and cutting-edge targeting to craft impactful messaging for campaigns. Our clients include U.S. Senators and Representatives, prominent Independent Expenditure entities, statewide officials and legislative caucuses, and leading progressive advocacy organizations. We take pride in our diverse and talented staff, and believe that our company should reflect America’s diversity.
The Account Manager will be essential in guaranteeing impeccable quality and creative superiority for our clients through the 2020 cycle. Working in a collaborative environment directly with the president, account executive, and graphic designers, you will help manage multiple accounts within our office. You will be involved in every stage of the production of direct mail – from its earliest stages of concepting and writing, through the printing process and into mailboxes. The ability to keep and meet deadlines, as well as balance constantly shifting priorities, is essential.
- Selecting photos to fit creative designs
- Editing written copy for accuracy and clarity
- Coordinating the design and editing process between the accounts team (President and Account Executive) and graphic design team.
- Thoroughly proofreading and checking graphic designs for accuracy
- Assisting with research and fact-checking on a broad range of issues
- Working with the Vice President of Operations on tracking printing, postage, and delivery information of direct mail and printed materials.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding writing and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Efficient multi-tasker, able to switch gears quickly and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This is a temporary position from early April 2020 through the end of October 2020, with potential to extend depending on workload. Our company is based in Washington, D.C., about an 8 minute walk from the NoMa metro and convenient to bus lines and bike lanes.
Salary is $4,000 per month. Benefits include 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance, 401k eligibility after 6 months, merit bonus eligibility, some flexible work hours, partial cell phone reimbursement, optional pre-tax WMATA SmartBenefits, and a casual dress code.
Moore Campaigns is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please use this form to upload your resume and answer a few questions. Applications accepted on a rolling basis, with priority given to applications received by March 16.