Immediately – September 30, 2021
- Managing and tracking the physical and digital resources, as well as the operation systems of the organization, this includes
- Working with managers and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals
- Ensuring that all organizational activities conform to local, state, federal, and organizational standards
- Observing, reviewing and analyzing processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made
- Designing and maintaining clear operational structures and guides to ensure consistency of operations
- Delivering reports to the management team and boards of directors to provide insight into the overall efficiency of the organization
- Collaborating with department heads, local leads, and board members to set departmental and organization-wide goals
- Good time management, prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Methodical about analyzing processes and systems to fully understand their functions
- Proactive research skills used in seeking out opportunities to advance and improve the organization
- Strong project management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Leadership skills, like motivation, goal-setting and monitoring progress
Comfortable in a high-pressure environment
The ideal candidate lives in the south central or south eastern region of Pennsylvania, with the ability to travel, as it becomes safer to do so.
This is a part-time, temporary position up to 20 hours per week with the possibility of transitioning to full time, permanent in September.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Temporary hourly range is $22-$26/hour, commensurate with experience, competencies and capacities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a RESUME and LETTER (1-2 pages) that describes your interest, experience, commitment, and any relevant personal background to email@example.com. Put “Operations Manager” in the subject line.
PA Stands Up embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Source: Pennsylvania Stands Up Jobs