WHO WE ARE:
ActBlue is a nonprofit that builds tech and infrastructure for Democratic campaigns, progressive-aligned causes, and people trying to make an impact in order to fuel long-term, people-powered change. If you’ve ever given online to a Democrat or progressive organization, chances are you’ve used our powerful online fundraising platform.
We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors and help thousands of groups — from presidential candidates to environmental organizations — build grassroots movements. We envision a democracy where everyone looking to make progressive people-powered change can easily and effectively deploy their resources, energy, and creativity to shape our country and futures. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the tech innovators to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission.
The People & Culture team aims to establish ActBlue as a top employer of choice for people who are passionate about empowering small-dollar donors in our country. We attract diverse, talented employees and promote an engaging, inclusive culture where team members develop, thrive and catalyze positive change.
As a Recruiter, you will play an essential role in our company’s growth. You will develop robust sourcing strategies and solutions to build pipelines and proactively capture top talent in a highly competitive market. You’ll help design and execute sourcing solutions that identify, capture, and engage passive candidates to support our metrics around Diversity & Inclusion, alongside enabling active candidates through the application process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage full-cycle searches with guidance from Recruitment team colleagues and Recruitment Director, including; conducting intake meetings with hiring managers, reviewing resumes, performing first round phone screens and delivering offers. This role will manage 5-7 recurring and entry-level role searches, depending on hiring volume. (60%)
- Partner with hiring managers during interview processes, including but not limited to: creating/updating job descriptions, creating candidate scorecards, designing interview guides and trainings, and managing offers
- Focus hiring managers and teams on ensuring positive candidate experiences throughout hiring processes
- Establish strong relationships across the org and a thorough understanding of the needs of different teams and roles
- Provide resume review and passive candidate sourcing support to a broader set of Recruitment team searches (40%)
- Execute innovative and organized candidate sourcing strategies using multiple channels including but not limited to: Interseller, Entelo, Linkedin Recruiter, referral generation, talent branding efforts and other creative channels to support hiring goals
- Track and manage sourcing & D&I funnel metrics of the Recruitment team
- Maintain ActBlue’s hiring data & communications systems (Greenhouse ATS; Confluence) to ensure that candidate and search information is up-to-date throughout application process
- Lead onboarding trainings for interviewers and hiring managers
- Interview scheduling support as needed
WHAT YOU BRING:
- At least 2-4 years prior full-cycle recruitment experience, preferably in scaling orgs
- Preferred: Experience working in an Agency setting and/or tech-tech adjacent company
- Prior experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) Greenhouse or another Applicant Tracking System previously
- You’ve interviewed plenty of candidates and have a few sourcing wins to share
- Commitment to execute inclusive interview processes with a lens towards Diversity & Inclusion practices in sourcing and hiring
- Clear and compassionate communication style (written and verbal) that makes every candidate feel cared for and every hiring manager heard
- Problem-solver mentality: the ability to identify problems and figure out how to work through them with others
- Strong organizational skills and an interest in creating better systems and processes to manage our candidate experience
- Knows when to ask for help and advocates for what they need
- A close attention to detail
LOCATION AND COMPENSATION
This posting is for a full-time, remote, salaried position. ActBlue is currently authorized to support remote work employees in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., and Wisconsin.
Salary Range: $64, 000 – $96,000. ActBlue is committed to consistent compensation practices across our organization. Final salary offers will take into account factors such as candidate experience, interview performance and current team salary parity.
- Flexible work schedules and an unlimited time-off policy
- Fully paid and trans-inclusive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
- Automatic 2% 401K contribution, plus up to 6% match
- Three months paid parental leave for all new parents, adoptions included; 4 weeks of a fully paid flexible work schedule; plus an additional one week of paid leave and an additional one week of flexible work schedule for every full year the employee has worked for ActBlue
- Commuter or home-office benefits, including a $1,000 home-office setup allowance for all new full-time remote employees
- Additional perks including quarterly snack deliveries and digital subscriptions to the Boston Globe & New York Times
ActBlue is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply. ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
ActBlue is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, including using our online system to apply for a position.