TARGETSMART SALES AND MARKETING INTERN
The Sales and Marketing Team Intern will work with the Sales Operations Team to plan and help execute a Sales and Marketing program. The goal of the Sales and Marketing program is to reach more customers and to tell the TargetSmart story. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to start a Sales and Marketing career to work on a diverse, focused, and results driven team where they can have a real impact within the political data and technology industry. This position works with the Sales Operations and Marketing team to reach more customers and provide campaigns and non-profits the tools they need for a successful election cycle and beyond.
SALARY RANGE: $15/HOUR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with planning and implementing sales and marketing campaigns
- Capture and organize data for sales targets
- Learn all functionality related to Salesforce (data entry, hygiene, reports)
- Update and improve marketing collateral
- Help draft and edit materials for pitches and proposals
- Conduct market research and drafting internal memos to communicate results
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Work across company teams on marketing materials and internal and external product modifications, standardization, and documentation as needed.
- Research sales prospects for members of the sales team.
- Educated in sales and marketing, practical experience a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excited to implement cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Passionate about progressive, mission-driven work as part of a diverse team
- Possess strong organization and time-management skills
- Driven and self-motivated to solve problems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues and solve problems requiring quick turnaround times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and see them through to completion
- Attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience working with progressive political data (i.e.- voter files, donor lists, membership lists, etc.)
- Experience working with Voter Activation Network (VAN) software or other similar online data querying software
- Comfortable learning new systems and using new technology
- Experience using SalesForce and Project Management software
About TargetSmart Communications
TargetSmart is a leading provider of political data and technology. We enable campaigns and organizations to successfully communicate with large audiences, personalize their outreach, and create lasting relationships. Our superior politically focused and consultative approach combines consumer data, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized multichannel marketing strategies. TargetSmart leverages over 25 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, reliable data products and solutions.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact us at email@example.com.