The Texas Freedom Network (TFN) seeks a full-time Quality Control Coordinator based in Dallas. Texas Rising is a project of the Texas Freedom Network, a statewide grassroots organization that is building an informed and effective movement of young Texans working toward equality and social justice.
The Quality Control Coordinator will oversee quality review of the voter registration programming in the region. The primary responsibilities of the Quality Control Coordinator will be to review form processing, review daily quality control system entries and uploads, and maintain high caliber data collection for the voter registration team in the DFW area. The Quality Control Coordinator should be passionate about providing data support and implementing systems. The Quality Control Coordinator will report to the Statewide Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 30% – Maintain high caliber data collection – Our systems ensure that our voter registration drive is accurately registering voters Ensure all data entry is completed and maintaining the highest standards of integrity, form completion, and data quality
- 30% – Review form processing – Review flagged forms after Regional Field Manager’s visual inspections for accuracy and keep accurate records of delivery, and raise concerns or issues to Voter Registration Program Director
- 20% – Review daily quality control system entries and uploads – Review uploaded voter registration forms in our quality control software daily
- 10% – Establish regular check-ins with each manager and provide constructive feedback and support when issues occur
- 5% – Provide regular feedback to Deputy Field Director to provide to canvassers
- 5% – Provide training on best practices throughout the program
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in data collection, quality control systems, or administrative systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to the progressive values, mission and goals of the organization, including experience working with communities of color and a desire to be part of an anti-racist organization.
- Weekend and irregular work hours required
- Ability to travel within region
- Ability to adapt to evolving priorities and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues and multi-task without sacrificing quality of work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan with employer contribution, paid vacation, personal, sick, and parental leave.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Texas Freedom Network is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages people of color, ethnic minorities, women, and individuals from the LGBTQ community to apply.
About Texas Freedom Network
Founded in 1995, the Texas Freedom Network is a nonpartisan, grassroots organization of more than 150,000 religious and community leaders who support religious freedom, individual liberties and public education. Based in Austin, TFN acts as the state’s watchdog for monitoring far-right issues, organizations, money and leaders. The organization has been instrumental in defeating initiatives backed by the religious right in Texas, including private school vouchers and textbook censorship at the State Board of Education.