Internship – Campaigns
Reports to: Intern Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Status: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
Launched in 2016, The Hub Project is a nonprofit effort comprised of a growing team of communications, research, operations, and organizing experts who have extensive experience in campaign strategy, digital, and polling and analytics. We believe in a country where everyone has the opportunity to succeed in our economy and participate in our democracy, and we make that vision a reality by partnering with advocacy groups – bringing surge capacity and coordination to build innovative and effective campaigns.
The Hub is accepting applications for a Campaigns Intern to support the Campaigns department in the execution of advocacy campaigns related to health care, the economy, taxes, and our democracy. Our campaigns leverage a mix of grassroots organizing, paid media, and earned media tactics to advance the goals of the Hub and its allies. This is a paid position.
As a Campaigns Intern, you’ll:
· Provide logistical support for earned media events such as town halls
· Assist with storyteller recruitment and outreach
· Help communicate our work to key partners
· Track and report on the progress of The Hub’s various campaigns
· Perform other duties as assigned
· You have an interest and background in progressive causes
· You’re an effective multitasker with excellent writing and communication skills
· You’re extremely organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
· You’re proactive with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· You are passionate about issues related to social justice
· You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
New Venture Fund Careers
The Hub is a project of the New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. The New Venture Fund is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. The New Venture Fund’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.
This announcement will remain posted until the position is filled. Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of this position will be considered applicants and will receive responses from The Hub. Thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org