Reports to: Director, Paid Media
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full-time; Exempt
The Hub Project is looking to add a savvy, mission-driven Paid Media Analytics Manager to our growing Paid Media team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, processing, and analyzing the full scope of our organic and paid digital data, and developing plans to measure our impact. This includes working with our in-house digital team to analyze social and email data to identify trends and set best practices, strategizing with our polling and analytics team on campaign measurement and creative testing, as well as collaborating with our media agency partners to set up reporting on and analyze media performance data to provide guidance to the Digital and Campaigns departments. We’re a fast-moving organization that’s always ready to jump into the next fight, so the right person for the job is not afraid of taking on new opportunities to move people to action and quickly responding to an ever-changing news cycle, while keeping all the pieces organized.
As Paid Media Analytics Manager, you’ll:
- Be responsible for identifying, processing, and analyzing organic digital, email, and paid media data to meet campaign goals
- Coordinate with internal digital team and paid media vendors, including TV, direct mail, and digital, to evaluate creative performance against our targeting strategies, and to track and manage reporting and analytics processes across paid and organic campaigns
- Analyze and track paid media performance and develop reporting and analysis for a variety of stakeholders
- Work with The Hub’s digital team, polling team, and agency partners to design and maintain reporting dashboards that help inform future strategy easily and effectively
- Design, implement and evaluate experiments and other measurement approaches to help our campaigns understand which messages and tactics are effective, with which audiences
- Implement survey experiments, conduct analysis, and present findings
- Keep a pulse on the latest trends and best practices for analytics and find innovative ways to integrate them into our campaign
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You have experience managing projects with many stakeholders and are able to collect and organize feedback
- You have experience with organic, paid, and analytics platforms, like Facebook, BSD, and Google Analytics
- You thrive working on projects with many moving pieces, decision-makers, and deadlines
- You’re flexible, organized, and live for the details and a good spreadsheet
- You’re passionate about following the latest digital trends, tracking online campaign performance, and using your analytical brain to make content perform better
- You’re committed to a just and inclusive economy that delivers opportunity and dignity to all Americans and passionate about preserving and strengthening our democracy.
- You’ve got a sense of humor and are comfortable taking on evolving responsibilities
How to Apply
To begin the application process, click here. This announcement will remain posted until the position is filled. Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of this position will be considered applicants and will receive responses from The Hub. Thank you for your interest.
New Venture Fund Careers
The Hub is a project of the New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. The New Venture Fund is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. The New Venture Fund’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.