Reports to: Director, Paid Media
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full-time; Exempt
Salary Range: $60,000 – $65,000
The Hub Project is looking to add a mission-driven Paid Media Manager to add to our growing Paid Media team. The Paid Media Manager will work with The Hub’s paid media team and the Digital and Campaigns departments to develop innovative, strategic, and effective paid media programs for our campaigns that advocate for an economy that works for everyone. In this role, you will be responsible for working with the digital content and creative teams to integrate our paid and organic social media efforts, use analytics tools to optimize our paid programs, and serve as the point of contact with external media vendors. We’re a fast-moving place that’s always ready to jump into the next fight, so the right person for the job is not afraid of taking on new opportunities to move people to action and quickly responding to an ever-changing news cycle, while keeping all the pieces organized.
As a Paid Media Manager, you’ll:
- Manage external paid media vendors and consultants (such as TV, radio, direct mail, digital, micro-influencers, etc.) to design and execute successful, integrated paid media campaigns across media channels.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams and external partners to align on audience targeting, and track and manage creative approvals processes for paid campaigns.
- Advise internal project teams on long-term paid media strategy and execution.
- Design and launch social media advertising campaigns in-house as appropriate – particularly during rapid response moments.
- Analyze and track paid media performance and create reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep a pulse on the latest trends and best practices for paid media and find innovative ways to integrate them into our campaigns.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- You are committed to a just and inclusive economy that delivers opportunity and dignity to all Americans and passionate about preserving and strengthening our democracy.
- You thrive on managing projects with many stakeholders and moving pieces, and are able to creatively distill and organize feedback to achieve our overarching goals.
- You have experience with media buying — either from the traditional TV and radio side, and/or with digital self-serve platforms.
- You are a creative problem-solver, organized, and live for the details and a good spreadsheet.
- You are passionate about following the latest ad trends, tracking campaign performance, and using your analytical brain to make our ads better.
- You are comfortable taking on evolving responsibilities.
It would be great if you…
- Have at least 2 years of paid media experience
How to apply
To begin the application process, click here. This announcement will remain posted until the position is filled. Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of this position will be considered applicants and will receive responses from The Hub. Thank you for your interest.
Comprehensive benefits package that includes employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 3% employer match on 401k contributions, pre-tax transportation benefits, and paid holidays, vacation, sick, and volunteer time off.
New Venture Fund Careers
The Hub Project is a project of Sixteen Thirty Fund, a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization. Our staff are shared employees with the Hub Education and Engagement Fund, a project of the New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. The New Venture Fund is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. The New Venture Fund’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org