Hiring Immediately – $15-21/hr, Full-time & Part-time
Protect Our Right to Vote!
Voting is how we make our voices heard! Politicians are trying to pass bills to make voting harder. With grassroots, public support we can protect early voting and vote-by-mail in Arizona!
Get paid well!
Canvass positions start at $15/hour. Leadership positions start at $17/hour. We offer overtime pay, driver bonuses, weekly bonus for working full time, paid training, sick pay, and bonuses for friend referrals. All team members have the opportunity to earn an extra $100 per week by maintaining a full-time schedule.
We have strict health and safety protocols that include a contactless approach to campaign work. We provide all of the training and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) you will need.
We are hiring immediately, all positions run through May 5 with possibilities for advancement afterwards. Shifts run from 10:00am – 6:00 pm weekdays and weekends with the possibility to work part-time or full-time
Canvasser Responsibilities ($15/hr-$16/hr):
- Engage with the public in a friendly and respectful manner
- Deliver a compelling campaign message, and collect petition signatures
- Participate in staff training to improve outreach skills
- Strictly follow the campaign’s safety protocols, including the use of PPE and compliance with daily health and safety guidelines
Team Leader Responsibilities ($17-$18/hr):
- The Canvasser Responsibilities plus:
- Manage a small group of canvassers out in the field by checking in with them periodically throughout the day and debriefing with them at the end of the day
- Ensure each canvasser has all of the materials they need to be safe and successful
- Assist directors with canvasser training and administrative work
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about progressive politics and fostering democracy
- Strong communication skills; you should enjoy working with other people and be willing and excited to speak with everyone
- Hard worker who will stay motivated to engage as many people as possible
- Open to new challenges and are interested in building their campaign skills
- Culturally competent and able to respectfully engage with teammates and the community
Prior canvassing experience is not required.
Bilingual Candidates preferred.
Pay: $15-$16/hr for canvassers and $17-$18/hr for Team Leaders. We offer driver bonuses, paid training, sick pay, and bonuses for friend referrals. All full-time staff receive a weekly $100 bonus and have the option to opt into our company healthcare plan.
We are committed to equity, inclusion, and anti-racism. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org