General Overview: The Outreach team is one of the largest field vendors in the country. We work on behalf of amazing progressive partners to win real social change for good. Our goal is to consistently raise the overall level of organizing/canvass work across platforms by thinking holistically about our clients, the campaign we are trying to win, and the staff who work on the campaign.
The Executive Assistant supports the President and the Chief of Staff to make the company more effective.
This is a Specialist 1 level role reporting to the President. This position begins immediately and ends August 31, 2021.
Location: This position is remote.
- Meeting preparation, including scheduling, crafting agendas, notifying participants, and collecting relevant data
- Maintain, analyze, and present key data about all departments
- Receive, prioritize, and organize all requests of the President
- Research projects at the request of the President and Chief of Staff
- Financial management, including making purchases, processing expenses, and managing executive budget
- Take notes during meetings and share them with relevant parties
- Collect assignments from other staff and follow up on outstanding work
- Logistical arrangements on behalf of the President, Chief of Staff, or VP team
- Employee appreciation for leadership team
- Other projects as they come up
- Extremely organized – you keep good systems that are easy for others to use
- Detail oriented – nothing gets by you
- Good planning skills – you think ahead and anticipate needs before anyone else does
- Strong writer – your communication with staff and clients is clear and professional
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends during busy times
- Passion for social change and for progressive solutions to big problems
Nice to have:
- Pleasantly persistent – you’re kind and helpful, but willing to push to make things happen
- Experience supporting an executive or executive team
- Experience working on campaigns and/or face to face fundraising
The salary range for this role is $55,000-$65,000 annually depending on experience. We offer a generous benefits package, including unlimited PTO, health insurance, and hands-on training.
At The Outreach Team we believe deeply that equity and inclusion in our organization makes us better at our work and helps to build a stronger progressive movement. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA community and people who identify with other underrepresented groups to apply