General Overview: The Outreach team is one of the largest field vendors in the country. We work on behalf of amazing progressive partners to win real social change for good. Our goal is to consistently raise the overall level of organizing/canvass work across platforms by thinking holistically about our clients, the campaign we are trying to win, and the staff who work on the campaign.
The Partnerships Director will increase The Outreach Team’s impact by taking our client list to the next level, securing new contracts with more of the top progressive organizations and companies in the country.
This is a Specialist 2-level role reporting to the President.
Location: This is a remote position with significant travel once it becomes safe to do so.
- Develop a plan to expand The Outreach Team’s client base
- Manage and grow a list of progressive organizations and businesses
- Reach out to potential clients via email and phone
- Conduct networking and pitch meetings with potential clients and/or those who could refer potential clients
- Attend networking events
- Manage the design and creation of marketing materials
- Write and submit contract proposals
- Create and maintain a presence for TOT on major social media platforms
- Maintain and frequently update company website
- Large personal network of leaders within the progressive organizing and campaign spaces
- Networking person – you enjoy meeting people, building lasting relationships with them, and are comfortable cold calling
- Efficient and goal-oriented
- Good customer service skills
- Passion for progressive policies
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends occasionally
- Willingness to travel an average of 10 days per month once it’s safe to do so
Nice to have:
- 5+ years of experience in progressive organizations
- Good at managing up and laterally
- Experience in campaigns and/or face to face fundraising
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$80,000 depending on experience, plus bonuses based on performance. We offer a generous benefits package, including unlimited PTO, health insurance, and hands-on training.
At The Outreach Team we believe deeply that equity and inclusion in our organization makes us better at our work and helps to build a stronger progressive movement. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA community and people who identify with other underrepresented groups to apply.