We are currently seeking Project Administrators to join us on an important and exciting campaign to provide the remote administrative support necessary to win this fall.
There is so much at stake in this election. As we have seen over the last 4 years, leadership in government matters more than ever. Nearly 200,000 Americans have died of COVID19, and Donald Trump is on the record saying that he intentionally withheld information about it and downplayed its severity. Millions of acres are currently burning in wildfires in Washington, Oregon, and California in one of the largest natural disasters in history. We need our government proactively addressing climate change, not trying to open up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to new oil drilling. Systemic racism is real and clearly at the forefront of our collective daily lives. Yet as more Black people are shot or killed by police, Donald Trump and Republicans stoke racial tension for political gain. We need a change in leadership, and we need it fast. The election on November 3 will be the most important of our lifetimes. A strong ground game is the key to winning.
COVID-19 has altered the political landscape, but one thing remains the same – we will need to have in-person conversations with people to get out the vote. Thankfully, we can do this with low risk. We will provide PPE and substantial health and safety training, and we have developed a canvassing protocol that will allow us to do this critical work while keeping our staff and the people in our communities safe.
We are hiring immediately and the position runs through November.
If you are passionate about progressive politics, join our fight to defeat Donald Trump and vulnerable US Senators. You will provide the administrative support we need to recruit, train and manage paid staff to raise money, identify supporters and turn out voters this November.
Onboard and Offboard Staff
- Ensure documentation and tax forms are collected for all new staff in compliance with federal, state and local law
- Track benefit eligibility and implement benefits when applicable
- Work non-standard hours, including evenings and weekends
Manage and Administer Payroll Process
- Oversee bi-weekly payroll process for 6-10 project locations
- Execute Final Payment of Wages in compliance with local and state law
Manage Office Opening and Closing Process, Leasing and Administrative Systems
- Identify potential office space, coordinate leasing process
- Office supply inventory management
- Manage budgets and requisition fulfillment process
- Help coordinate miscellaneous projects including trainings and healthcare protocol implementation.
- 1-2 Years of experience in campaign administration
- Fluency in G Suite
- Passion for progressive policies
- Self-starter and excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
The salary for this position is $1055-$1190 per week depending on experience. We offer a generous benefits package, including paid vacation, paid sick leave, health insurance, and a (virtual) classroom-style training. At the end of the campaign, there may be opportunities for advancement.
At Vote Blue, we prioritize equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
This position starts ASAP, and runs thru November. There is a possibility this position is extended beyond November
Apply For This Position: https://voteblue.applytojob.com/apply/CADpMl8wa8/Project-Administrator?source=Movement+Builders
About Vote Blue
Vote Blue’s mission is to mobilize progressive voters to get to the polls in the 2020 election using door-to-door canvassing.