About the National Radical Education Field Manager
The Working Families Party is seeking an experienced facilitator to lead our political education and trainings in the field, provide support and leadership to the WFP Academy, develop popular content and conduct key research.
Political Education and Trainings Field Operator
- Develop and facilitate popular, political and strategic education curriculum under the banner of the Working Families Academy across the party, covering topics that include:
- The WFP Leadership Ladder: WFP’s internal system of individual’s relationship to the party which includes chances to engage in governance decision making, volunteer opportunities, and training, and party building responsibilities
- Political Education and Training for WFP staff, supporters, and members
- Political education and training with movement partners
- Train-the-Trainer Facilitation
- Travel to various states to lend organizing and training support with WFP State Staff and Partners.
- Leads and Assists with the creation of Strategic Political Education Interventions and projects that promote party building and expansion.
- Political Education Actions
- Distributed Political Education Tactics and Creation
- National Facilitation, Training, and Political Education Support
- Assisting other departments with Political Education and Training support
- Facilitating National Events and Interventions.
WFP Academy Support and Leadership
- Develop, train, and facilitate political education modules for leadership, staff, and members of the party.
- Assist with the production of political education events for the organization (WFP Spring School/Fall School).
- Update materials and establish effective training systems.
- Assists with the organization and administration of International Delegations.
- Project management for the creation of infographics, videos, and art.
Researcher and Popular Content Creator
- Compile and coordinate knowledge production and research of historical and current information.
- Distilling content to make it fully accessible to popular audiences.
- National WFP Membership Experience Support
- Leadership Ladder Trainings
- National WFP Fellowships Political Boot Camp Materials Creation and Facilitation
- Progressive Pipeline
- Freedom Corps
- National Training/Facilitation/Tech
- WFP Assembly
- Internal/External Trainings
- Teach-Ins and Political Education Sessions
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years + experience with Facilitation, Training, Popular Political Curriculum Content Research and Creation.
- Ability to hold space for the most empowering facilitating of black and brown folks
- Experience dismantling/addressing white supremacy in groups across race and class Proficient Political Education, Facilitation and Training Skills and Experience
- Proficient Relational Organizing Skills and Experience
- Strong Organizational, Project Management, and Administrative Skills
- Capability and willingness to be trained to utilize Zoom, Mobilize, SMS Broadcast Messages, Every Action, Dashboards, P2P Texting
- Strong Research, Writing, and Editing Skills
- Open to frequent travel for training and relationship building (Once COVID-safe)
The position is full-time and remotely based anywhere in the United States during the current health crisis. When safe to travel, you can be required to travel for short periods to any state where we are moving WFP programming.
The base salary range for this position is $65,000 – $75,000 and will be adjusted based on an internal equitable scale that takes into consideration years of experience, geographic location, and final job description. We also offer excellent benefits.
Working Families is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to economic and social justice. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, people with disabilities, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to apply for or perform the essential functions of the job should contact us to request such an accommodation.
About Working Families Party
The Working Families Party is the progressive party for the multiracial working class, fighting for a nation that works for the many, not the few. Our People’s Charter spells out our roadmap to a nation that cares for all of us. We recruit, train, and support transformational candidates up and down the ballot — and run them to win.
The WFP is made up of individual and organizational members who come together to build a new political movement to change America.